HumiSeal UV40 is now UL recognized and represents an exciting innovation in UV curable chemistry that provides performance superiority, over both traditional UV curable products and solvent-based materials. UV40 not only maintains the rapid cure speed and environment-friendly nature that is popular in today’s electronic fabrication, it also offers advantages not found in existing UV curable products:
- Greater adhesion to a wide range of commonly used solder resists
- Higher IR (insulation resistance) and MIR (moisture insulation resistance)
- Resistance to a wider range of solvents
- Greater flexibility at a wide range of temperatures
- Does not become brittle at low temperatures
- A truly reliable secondary (shadow area) moisture activated cure mechanism.
These products do not necessarily represent our complete UV Curable (Type AR/UR) range.