HumiSeal® Stripper 1063 is a non-acidic, non-destructive stripper that dissolves cured HumiSeal® polyurethane coatings without negatively affecting printed wiring board substrates or components. HumiSeal® Stripper 1063 is in full compliance with the RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
HumiSeal® Stripper 1063 is safe for use on copper, gold, silver or nickel plating, amine cured epoxies, diallyl phthalate, neoprene, phenolic resins, polyethylene, Teflon, Kynar and most vinyl coated wires. It will attack anhydride-cured epoxies and some magnetic wire coatings.
Directions for Use
Immerse the component or printed circuit board assembly into HumiSeal Stripper 1063. The rate at which the existing coating will dissolve will depend upon its thickness and age. A cured polyurethane coating of normal thickness should be completely dissolved within an hour. Keep the container covered to prevent solvent evaporation. After the existing coating has been removed, thoroughly wash the assembly in isopropyl alcohol, deionized water or other qualified cleaning process. Oven dry the assembly for a minimum of 30 minutes at 66°C prior to recoating.
HumiSeal Stripper 1063 is flammable and the following standard safety precautions should be observed:
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Protective gloves and goggles should be worn.
- In case of prolonged skin contact, wash with water.
- In case of eye contact, flush with water followed by a diluted boric solution and contact physician.
- Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors.
- Unused portions of HumiSeal products must be disposed of in compliance with all applicable environmental regulations.
- Consult the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS/SDS) for more specific product information.
|Compatible HumiSeal® Coatings||1A27 & 1A33 Families|
|Average Wt.(lbs) /Gal @ 20°C||2.10|
|Specific Gravity||0.84 ± .01|
|Relative Evaporating Rate (BuAc =1)||11.1|
|Shelf Life, DOM||12 months|