HumiSeal® 1A33 Aerosol is a fast drying, clear urethane conformal coating intended for use on printed circuit assemblies. The product is conveniently dispensed from aerosol cans, utilizing an environmentally safe, non-ODP propellant and contains UV tracer for inspection under black light. The coating may be removed chemically using HumiSeal® Stripper 1063. HumiSeal® 1A33 Aerosol is IPC-CC-830 and RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC compliant, and recognized under UL File Number E105698.
Application of Humiseal® 1A33 Aerosol
- Allow 48 hours minimum to reach room temperature before using cans stored or received during cold weather.
- When applied in conditions of high ambient humidity, blushing (cloudy white film) may appear. Heating the coated assembly in an oven for 1/2 hour at 76°C eliminates this condition.
Surface must be cleaned of dirt, wax, grease, flux residues and all similar contaminants for successful application of coating.
- Mask areas not requiring coating from overspray using suitable non-silicone masking methods or materials.
- Shake can vigorously before using and repeat frequently during use.
- Best results are obtained by spraying from a distance of 30 – 40cm in light even coats. A film thickness of 25 – 75 microns is sufficient to provide protection.
- To clean nozzle after use, hold can upside down, then press nozzle for a few seconds.
Application of HumiSeal® Conformal Coatings should be carried out in accordance with local and National Health and Safety regulations.
The solvents in HumiSeal® Conformal Coatings are flammable. Material should not be used in presence of open flame or sparks. Use only in well-ventilated areas to avoid inhalation of vapours or spray. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
Consult MSDS/SDS prior to use.
|Density, per ASTM D1475||0.95 ± 0.02 g/cm3|
|Solids Content, % by weight per Fed-Std-141, Meth. 4044||44 ± 2 %|
|Recommended Coating Thickness||25 – 75 microns|
|Drying Time to Handle per Fed-Std-141, Meth. 4061||10 minutes|
|Optional Curing Conditions to Reach Optimum Properties||30 days at RT30 hours @ 76°C20 hours @ 88°C|
|Recommended Stripper||HumiSeal® Stripper 1063|
|Shelf Life at Room Temperature, DOM||24 months|
|Thermal Shock, 50 cycles per MIL-I-46058C||-65° to 125°C|
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion – TMA||170 ppm/°C|
|Glass Transition Temperature – DSC||28°C|
|Modulus – DMA||18.1 MPa|
|Dielectric Withstand Voltage, per MIL-I-46058C||>1500 volts|
|Dielectric Breakdown Voltage, per ASTM D149||7500 volts|
|Dielectric Constant, at 1MHz and 25°C per ASTM D150-98||3.6|
|Dissipation Factor, at 1MHz and 25°C per ASTM D150-98||0.03|
|Insulation Resistance, per MIL-I-46058C||2.0 x 1014 ohms (200TΩ)|
|Moisture Insulation Resistance, per MIL-I-46058C||1.2 x 1010 ohms (12GΩ)|
|CTI, PLC per UL746A @ 600 volts||0|