HumiSeal continues to work hard behind the scenes developing new products to meet the challenging demands of our industry.
This page is designed to bring all the very latest developments into the same place.
- UV50 – Compatible with high-speed airless application systems, UV50 helps to increase throughput and accuracy whilst reducing cycle times. The new product also displays improved thermal shock performance making it more resilient to extreme operating conditions. At the same time UV50 displays greatly improved compatibility with applications produced in a no-clean processes or where low surface energy substrates are an issue.
- UV500 – UV500 has been designed to deliver superior performance in several categories over first generation UV coating systems. UV500 displays SIR/MIR performance unlike any other coating in today’s market. At elevated operating temperatures, UV500 exhibits best in class performance illustrated in such test regimes as long term thermal shock/cycling. Finally, the product provides excellent protection against long-term exposure to high moisture environments. UV500 can also be easily repaired/reworked.
- UV40 – The highly successful UV40 product has been expanded to include UV40-Solar which was initially formulated specifically for photovoltaic (PV) applications due to its enhanced UV stability, is finding more use in other temperature and chemically resistant applications so that it does not discolor or degrade over time. The product is especially suited to the white goods market such as washing machines, tumble dryers and other kitchen appliances. Applications that use LED’s and High Density LED also benefit from UV40-Solar properties.
Amongst the new products that are being launched are a range of silicone based coatings 1C63, 1C49LVF and 1C49HVF.
- 1C63 – Single part for ease of use, 1C63 is VOC free, dual cure UV/RTV material that facilitates rapid processing and automation and is specifically designed for complex circuit boards. It is UL746E approved making it ideal for a broad spectrum of indoor and outdoor applications and is compatible to sensitive metals thanks to the absence of corrosive cure by-products.
- 1C49LVF and 1C49HVF – (low viscosity, high viscosity respectively) are also single part for ease of use but are suitable for higher temperature environments up to 140°C (UL Thermal Index 140C T1)All of the new silicone products also feature a UV tracer element making optical inspection easier by fluorescing under UV light.